1. To reach your potential, you need to be able to learn, be creative, be positive, and be able to focus to unleash your creativity and beautiful ideas on the world.
2. Thinking Clearly is how we can take our physical health and energy and translate that into a better life on a day-to-day basis.
3. In the same way that daily exercise builds a healthy, high-performance body and mind, specific thinking clearly strategies can have powerful physical and mental effects that unlock your potential.
Every person is capable of exceptional things. Your exceptional may not be to swim the fastest lap. Your extraordinary may not make the history books or dazzle a crowd. Your remarkable may not even excite your friends or your dog! But to you, it’s everything. It’s living better, achieving more, feeling good, having energy, staying healthy, and believing in yourself. It’s offering your best at work, at home and on the court/track/trail/bike/mat.
To really actualize excellence and to reach your potential as a unique individual with powerful dreams you need to make sure that you can think clearly. You need to be able to learn, to be creative, to be positive and happy, to be able to focus, and to unleash your creativity and beautiful ideas on the world.
This is where we can bring so many powerful ideas together to help you live at exceptional. Now, keep in mind when I say things like world-class, excellent, and exceptional that can mean anything. For my Olympic athletes that is being the best in the world at a sport. For a musician that might mean playing a beautiful piece of music. For a business person that might mean coming up with a new solution for a client or delivering a great presentation. It might mean being a good friend and listening patiently to someone who is struggling with life. It might mean being able to let go of distractions and to be fully present with your children in a park. If you are battling cancer it might mean walking up and down a hallway after a chemotherapy treatment. As a wonderful little girl at Sick Kids hospital said to me once: “You can’t let cancer ruin your day”. She was thinking clearly despite being faced with an incomprehensible challenge.
Thinking Clearly is how we can take our better physical health and energy and translate that into a better life on a day to day basis. In the same way that daily exercise will build a healthy, high-performance body for your and improve your health and many aspects of your brain and psychology, daily mental health practices like meditation work exactly the same way, with powerful physical and mental effects that unlock your potential.
Thank you for being a part of the Program and I hope that this module has been super helpful for you!
Today's POWER-UP: Apply the 1% Better concept to your mind
1. EVERY DAY, YOU CAN MAKE A 1% IMPROVEMENT TO YOUR MINDSET!
2. AIM FOR SMALL IMPROVEMENTS IN HOW YOU THINK AND MANAGE YOUR DAYS. MICRO-WINS ADD UP OVER TIME TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE!